During the day or night, from any place in the world, on May 22nd 2021 the participants of Bieg Firmowey,will start their run to support little heroes from the Everest Foundation.
Dear runners, we are aware that you have a lot going on. We have prepared a short list of the most important dates and issues, that are worth remembering.
- Comfortable sports clothes- nothing improves the comfort of running just as proper shoes and comfortable outfit do. More about the choice of clothes and unobvious solutions in the next article.
- Access to the Internet and GPS – the run will be held in a hybrid formula, so each of the participants can beat the 5 km distance from any place on Earth. All you need to do is to install Activy mobile app.
- Keep an appropriate distance – follow all governmental recommendations.
- Inhale and exhale… Breathing is very important during the run, don’t forget about it! don’t forget about it!
- A small bottle of water – the weather likes to play tricks on us, but considering that the run will take place in the end of May, we suppose it will be very warm (we actually can’t wait for it). So take a small bottle of water with you and hydrate your body properly before starting the run.
- A mandatory selfie – after finishing the run, don’t forget to share your results and tag us. We are impatiently waiting for your photos.
What dates are important to remember about?
- 08.02,12:00 – the beginning of the registration for Bieg Firmowy,
- 22.03-10.05 – workouts with mobile app,
- 22.03-22.05 – series of additional events,
- 31.03 – the end date of PREMIUM starter packs sale
- 16.04 – the end date of STANDARD starter packs sale
- 07.05 – the end date of BASIC starter packs sale
- 22.05 – participation in a hybrid Bieg Firmowy event
If you have any additional questions, we are here to help. Reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org and see you on the starting line!